We've had lots of people asking how they can show their support for the strikes tomorrow.
Here are some practical suggestions:
- If you live in an area where strikes are taking place go and visit a picket line to show your support. We guarantee you it will mean an awful lot to those teachers. If you’re feeling really flush go mad and buy them a coffee, or make a donation to the strike fund. You will make their day! (please note they will still love you for turning up even if you don’t do that)
- Tweet messages of support to us using the hashtag #teacherROAR
- Even better still, send us a photo of you holding up a message of support – we all love a picture!
- Send an email to your local paper or TV station expressing support
- Tell friends and family that you’re supporting the teachers. Ask them to send a message of support too.